An exciting program developed by bankers to provide networking, education and career development to current and future banking professionals.
Monthly live events, including brown bags, legislative events, conferences, workshops and more.
Access to C-Level Events
Scholarships to UBA Sponsored Events
Regional Leadership and Chapters
Opportunities for Leadership Development, Community Service and College Recruiting
The Mission of Emerging Bank Leaders is to attract, support and retain bankers in Utah while assisting local banks in developing future industry leaders. We provide opportunities in community service, career development, education, mentorship and networking.
- Kevin Moss, American Express, CHAIRMAN
- Dave Forsyth, EnerBank, USA, VICE CHAIRMAN
- Will Spencer, Zions Bank, IMMEDIATE PAST CHAIRMAN
- Arlene Dzurnak, Celtic Bank, MENTORSHIP SUB-COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
- Mike Weeks, Morgan Stanley Bank, OUTREACH SUB-COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
- Nick Sanchez, Zions Bank, MEMBERSHIP SUB-COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
- Leslie Nuon, Zions Bank, EVENTS SUB-COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
A number of volunteer opportunities exist to lay the initial foundation of the Emerging Bank Leaders Program. Email us at email@example.com if you would like to participate.
- $50 Annual Membership Fee